Overview of Institutes
- Visit to the Institute for Aeronautics and Astronautics: Analyses of the interaction of pilots and aircrafts in the Full-Flight Simulator for Airbus A330/A340
- © TUB/ILR
Diversity under one roof – this is the motto of
the seven institutes of our Faculty.
The seven institutes of Faculty V and the chairs assigned to these institutes are responsible for the teaching and research of the Faculty. In our modern facilities and laboratories, more than 500 innovative projects are being worked on, mostly in close cooperation with independent research partners and companies in Germany and abroad. Events such as regular open days, our participation in Berlin’s „long night of science“, conferences, colloquia, and laboratory visits provide numerous opportunities for interested people and groups to come into contact with us.
Below you will find an overview of each academic area and a link to the personal websites or institute sites (not listed according to status).
Faculty V is divided into the following institutes:
- Institute of Fluid Dynamics and Technical Acoustics 
- Insitute of Psychology and Ergonomics 
- Institute of Land and Sea Transport Systems 
- Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics 
- Institute of Engineering Design, Micro and Medical 
- Institute of Machine Tools and Factory Management 
- Institute of Mechanics